Restaurant.com is having a sale on their restaurant gift certificates from now until January 16th. Restaurant.com gift certificates are like restaurant coupons, because you normally have to spend a certain amount in order to get a certain amount off. (Spend $35 get $25 off).
Raleigh Restaurants on Restaurant.Com:
- Cuban Revolution
- Cantina South–relatively new restaurant on Glenwood downtown
- Anna’s Pizzeria – Anna’s Pizzeria restaurant review
- Carino’s Italian Eatery (in Brier Creek)
- Los Tres Magueyes- Los Tres Magueyes restaurant review
- Backyard Bistro- this would be great to use before going to a game or event at the RBC center to make things a little cheaper
- Wasabi- Wasabi restaurant review
- Mambo Italiano- we get Restaurant.com certificates all the time for here- Mambo Italiano restaurant review
- The Brickhouse- great deal f0r NCSU student
- Ole Time Barbecue
Head over to Restaurant.com to check out restaurants in your area. Then use the coupon code DINNER at checkout to get 80% off. You will be able to get $25 restaurant gift certificates for $2.
Stay tuned for the Triangle Restaurant Week Menu roundup coming this weeekend and check out all the events I’ve been adding to the Raleigh Restaurant Events Calendar.